+1 312 573 6860
Perfect for travelers, stress relief and jetlag, The Peninsula Spa will help you relax and be soothed into a perfect night's sleep with the new Sleep Ceremony by ESPA treatment.
This 90-minute service begins with breathing and visualization techniques, a vital part of relaxation, followed by polarity balance of electromagnetic energies which allows physical and emotional stress to leave the body. Next, enjoy a soothing massage focusing on the marma points of the body to release negativity and toxins while re-balancing the chakras. Hot stones are used to release physical muscle tension before an effective face massage and a stress-relieving scalp massage calm and still the mind.
Specially designed for Peninsula by ESPA’s founder and renowned spa authority Susan Harmsworth to meet the well-being needs of globetrotting travelers, the new Peninsula Sleep Ceremony recognizes that a restful and rejuvenating night’s sleep is an essential part of the guest experience.
- Relaxation for travelers affected by stress, jetlag and a disrupted sleep pattern
- Balance of electromagnetic energies
- Soothing massage with hot stone application
- Facial massage to release tight muscles, particularly around jaw and forehead
- Stress-relieving scalp massage
Duration: 90 minutes
US$ 285 Mon – Thu
US$ 300 Fri – Sun
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointments are subject to Spa availability
- Mention “Sleep Ceremony” in Spa request form
- Spa appointments are not confirmed with submitting a Spa Request form, appointments are confirmed when guest is contacted directly by The Spa