For the sixth consecutive year, The Peninsula Chicago is thinking pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in support of the A Silver Lining Foundation (ASLF). We encourage guests to drink, eat and think pink this October.
Learn how to participate:
- Join us for "The Art of Pink" Tea in The Lobby - Tea seatings are available Monday through Saturday between 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm and Sundays between 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm. US$ 5 from each tea will be donated to ASLF.
- Sip on a “Pretty In Pink” Cocktail at The Bar - A special pink-hued cocktail, “Pretty in Pink,” is available for the month of October. US$ 5 from each tea will be donated to ASLF.
- Enjoy a Rose Lychee Macaron at Pierrot Gourmet- Created for those with a sweet tooth, the Rose Lychee Macaron is available in Pierrot Gourmet and US$ 2 from each purchase will be donated to ASLF.
- Indulge in a “Pedi-for-a-Cure” or "Think Pink Massage" at The Peninsula Spa - Guests receiving the “Pedi-for-a-Cure” treatment will enjoy a Deeply Nourishing Pedicure. The "Think Pink Massage" is a relaxing full body 90 minute massage which includes a hydrating pink mud mask will be applied to your feet, hands, and scalp for intense moisturizing. US$ 20 from each treatment will be donated to ASLF.
- Share your stories and memories at our "Remembrance Tree" - Guests may purchase a pink card for a US$ 5 donation to write names of cancer survivors or memories of loved ones.
- Show your support with a Peninsula in Pink ribbon pin - An exclusive pink ribbon pin has been designed in honor of The Peninsula's efforts to support Breast Cancer awareness and is available for sale in The Peninsula Boutique for US$ 5. The Peninsula Boutique will also carry pink totes and Nest candles which will benefit ASLF, available while supplies last.
Join the social conversation using the #PeninPink and #ArtofPink hashtags.